The Intermediate Guide to Grassroots Politics
Have you already been involved in grassroots politics for a while now? Want to learn more?
That's what the Intermediate Guide to Grassroots Politics is all about.
It's Level Two of the "Grassroots 101: Grassroots Training Series", and it's your guide to taking it up a notch in terms of how you can get involved and be effective in local grassroots politics.
The Intermediate Guide offers "how to" guidance for effective activity relating to:
- Political Parties
- The Legislative Process
- Basic Lobbying
- Effective Confrontation
- Election Voter Guides
- Dealing with the Media
You'll find easy to follow answers to questions like:
- How can you get involved (and have influence in) your local Republican Party. Where do you start?
- What are the seven for new party activists?
- How does the legislative process work?
- How do you effectively lobby local, state or federal elected officials? What are the best lobbying methods?
- How should you handle yourself when being confronted with antagonistic opposition, and how can you effectively confront them?
- What are the seven steps to effective political confrontation?
- How do you create effective voter guides for local elections and educate conservative voters?
- How do you write op-eds or letters-to-the-editor that will have an impact?
eLibrary - Open Ebooks Directory - includes most of the ebooks sold on the internet. Free for addition of one's own ebooks.